Capstone Job Openings
Click on job position to read duties and requirements.
Case Manager RN
The Hospice Case Manager RN is responsible for the following:
- Manages a caseload of home and community-based hospice patients Monday-Friday.
- Typically makes between 20-25 patient visits per week in Cobb & Vinings counties.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and other team members any unexpected changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the Hospice patient and family members about providing care for the patient.
- Develops and re-evaluates the patient/family care plan in conjunction with Interdisciplinary Group to meet needs and maintain continuity of care.
- Maintains written records as required by Hospice.
- Participates in holiday on-call responsibility when required.
Job Type: Full-time