Capstone Job Openings
Click on job position to read duties and requirements.
Patient Care Manager
The Patient Care Manager is responsible for the following:
- Overseeing care delivery to approximately 40-70 hospice patients.
- Supervising staff of 8-12 employees including RNs, CNAs, Social Workers, and Chaplains.
- Participating in administrative on-call rotation.
- Serving as member of Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement team.
- Scheduling, coaching and guiding team members so as to ensure the highest quality service delivery.
- Serving as a role model to staff through leadership.
Must be a Registered Nurse with at least 3 years hospice experience.